PACE - Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) was established to help frail
older adults live in their homes and communities and receive community-based services.
The PACE program allows elderly citizens to remain in familiar surroundings, maintain
self-sufficiency and preserve the highest level of physical, social and cognitive function
and independence. The goal of PACE is to keep the elderly in their homes and communities and
provide the entire continuum of medical and supportive services as needed.
VIRGINIA PACE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS AND SERVICES
- Virginia pre-PACE
- What are the Eligibility Requirements?
- What services does PACE provide?
- What is the make-up of the Interdisciplinary Team for PACE?
- How are services paid for by Medicaid and Medicare?
- Where does PACE provide services?
- What is the status of PACE development in Virginia?
Virginia PACE Programs and Services
Request for Application and PACE Partners
Email questions regarding PACE
To find a PACE® program in your community input your zip code. The system will provide you
if one is available with contact information.
PACE In Virginia
Copyright © 2009, All Rights Reserved